Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hooking up



Thanks to L, A and C for the idea:-)



The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

Do you want to do math? Let's add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply!

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

Do you know what I like in a girl? My dick.

My magic watch says that you don't have on any underwear. (She says yes I do) Damn! it must be 15 minutes fast

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?

My socks are having a party, do your pants want to come down?

If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I could see myself in your pants.

You turn my software into hardware!

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just cant hold it in!

Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

I have a snake and he wants to enter your garden.

If you were a car, I'd wax and ride you all over town.

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

I'm the 6, do you want to be the 9?

(steps on some ice) Now that the ice is broken, what's your name? 


No comments:

Post a Comment